Enter The Hidden Den

 So, you made it. Welcome to this (under construction) blog known as The Hidden Den. As you may notice, this is called "Mace's Art Den," and that is mostly true. This is where I also post some WIP on what I'm working on (including Lost Legends related stuff), but if you're expecting some NSFW content coming from this title, then I'm afraid that is not the case here.

For those who happen to stumble here, the name's Chance, also known as Mace. I'm an artist and Youtuber who runs Mace 2.0 & RABIT. 


PREVIEW: Lost Legends Season 2

Some iconography.

Lost Legends is this show I made, inspired by my previous videos where I talked about the cancelled Twisted Metal: Black sequel and the original Capcom version of Red Dead Revolver (which later spawned the Red Dead Redemption series). To give you the synopsis: I talk about the game's brief history, then what the game's about, take a look at the (potential) early builds, look at some prereleases (ads, trailers, magazine/web articles), and then the misc. stuff that the game left behind, and most of that are the cut content. It's meant for a niche audience.

Season 1 of the show is practically the foundation. Season 2 plans on improving "The Everything" aspects. S1 had my M2 logo to represent the developers, so for Season 2, I replace that with 16x16px 2-color recreations of their logos. Guess who's who? I also plan on adding another chapter, specifically for the cut content, represented by the icons on the bottom-left corner. In order they represent Texts, music, sounds, items, weapons, vehicles, characters, and levels.

So, what are the episodes for Season 2? I'm not gonna tell you the whole season, but I confirm that Rayman and Gran Turismo 2 are the main episodes. The others you have to see for yourself.


Pressing X to Doubt on WYSP.

Back at the end of June, I shut down my DeviantArt account, since I have no purpose for it. I did found a DA alternative where I could post my old trash art, which is Wysp. I remember I said that I'll post them daily, but I started to lose interest on there. The problems lie with the site's bias against landscape pics where the limit is 1200px wide, and none in height. It's a phone app. It doesn't help where most of it's inhabitants are amateur artists, and a non-existent forum. So I'm thinking I should leave my old crap behind and start posting my art stuff here.

Thing is, I have Newgrounds, Artstation, and even Twitter, BUT I mostly post my recent art. Discord on the other hand, I do post said art, including WIPS, but that's only seen in servers I'm in. I also have Reddit, but I'm not posting my art there, apart from the Lost Legends content and Hot Wheels pics.

Overall, I'm not gonna close both of my Wysp accounts. Let the small fry know where I am.

ARE YA DRAWING SON?



Art is one issue I'm trying to resolve. I got a few books, but should've start using them. So, I got 3 things to deal with: One is the thumbnail art for the Malice for Lost Legends, a Vivi piece where she cosplays the Pokemon, Cinderace, and the entirety of October: the Malice video. Took me too long to get the Rayman 2 video done, but I won't waste my time on this. All this while having a full-time job.

Anyways, that's all for now. I got some shit to do.

Comments