More Vivi cosplay pieces.

Vivi is this rabbit girl I drew for years. Very rarely I post her doing some cosplay pieces... Well, emphasis on "POST." When I was digging through my old sketchbook drawings I kept since middle school, I notice there's a lot more than just a few.

This here is the SECOND digital cosplay piece. Posted this one for the preview.

Sketch version.

The Lori cosplay from the previous issue.


The first 2 completed cosplays are from 2016. The very first cosplay pieces in concept actually started a year prior as a bunch of doodles.

The Alternate Costumes split in 3 parts (circa 2015).


If you just read the small print, then yes, these are meant to be just different outfits, but then turned into a sheet of mostly cosplay pieces, ranging from Frankie Foster, Star Butterfly and Blossom, to Bugs Bunny (yes), Ruby Rose, and SWAT Katz. After Lori & Shantae, I did plan on making more.


Samurai Jack (Circa 2016)

Creepy Susie (2016)

Ramona Flowers (2020)


I don't know why I haven't continued doing that in a more frequent basis, but I assume I was too busy doing other art and Youtube stuff. The Samurai Jack one was planned to be in the similar aesthetic to the show, Creepy Susie doesn't look like a good piece to post, and the Ramona cosplay doesn't fit the theme of "Spoopy."

Vib design notes (2019).


So, there's one curiosity in the old sketchbooks was a planned Jet Set Radio persona (or JSR-Sona) for Vivi known as "Vib." A humanized Vivi sporting a funky outfit and with a lead pipe. This was meant to be a contest entry to promote 2Mello's sequel album to Memories of Tokyo-to, which both are bangers, btw. Come to think of it, maybe I should try to make Vivi's JSR-Sona to life, one day.


VivStar (2021)


The next piece of Vivi cosplay content is left unfinished. So, she's cosplaying Star Butterfly (again), but this was a year before I thought about bringing up my old sketches again. The first one was from her V1 phase, and this is from V6.5. I wanted this to be realized, but as I looked at her long enough, I think this is a wise idea to scrap it. I liked the idea that she treats the wand as a lightsaber (akin to the Star Wars bnuuy), but the proportions are not up to par, despite using CSP's 3D model as a reference. Again, this was during the part I was modelling her V6.5 model.

Vivi's mood sheet


The next piece here is not a cosplay thing, but a mood sheet for Vivi, but she is drawn in a style of Cult of the Lamb, because it's a cute game, and drawing a cute bunny girl in a cute lamb cult style just fits. My Lamb cult is mostly bunnies in that game. ANYWAYS, back on topic: this is a mood sheet that reflects Vivi's personality, and showing her Dimension Sword actually ripping open portals, which I haven't shown anyone until now... Except Brabbit's piece who was the first person I told him about.



Lastly, you've saw this before and if not: Here's my recent cosplay. A more creative take than the previous, as what Vivi is cosplaying is supposed to be the Pokemon, Cinderace. This is more like the "Steal their Style" type of cosplay than the "Low Budget Cosplay" until some guy made it a meme. Instead of suiting up a bunny costume, she goes for a sportier look, with a pair of flashy shorts, a jersey with some flair, and instead of dying her hair like the last few times, she wears a helmet. 

"31 Rabbits"

That's all she wrote when it comes to drawing some Vivi cosplay, but there are plans I've written down, but never did. There was a planned "31 Rabbits" thing where Vivi wears a different outfit for the entire October. 

>The first week she wears her regulars: Casual (+ alt), work uniform, PJ's, favourite clothes, ranting that playboy suit and cosplaying myself in my casuals. 

>Week 2 consists of revisiting previous cosplays, her "Classic" outfit, a reimagined classic outfit, Raz from Psychonauts, and the Goat Boi Ralsei from Deltarune. 

>Week 3 does have wild choices like cosplaying the POSTAL DUDE, Sam & Max, Princess Peach, Mutahar, having a silly hat, be a cowgirl, and a "relevant trend" which is that "Draw your OC in this" meme on Twitter. In translation: It's "Draw your OC in the sluttiest outfit I could find," if that's correct.

>Week 4 gets a little too risque, and it involves cosplaying notable NSFW artist's OC's. Moika Mayhem (MoikaLoop), Xingzou Mode (Diives), In the Z0NE (Zone-Sama), No Horny Plz (Telepeturtle), Blue Bune (Blue The Bone), Plus 18 (Minus8), and Blue/Pink Mayo (Gerph).

>The last 3 pieces I haven't finished. The one that's written was "The Worst Cosplay," which I think was supposed to be Chris-Chan, and the next two are left blank. One of the blank ones possibly be Vivi "naked," but instead of a nude Vivi, it's an actual bunny.


That is all for Vivi's cosplay ideas as of now. There will be more in the future. 

Comments