Some Vivi Commissions (2019-2022).

 


Guess you already know Vivi, but this time it's just a small gallery of Vivis NOT DRAWN by me, but I commissioned some artists in a span of a couple years. Pic above is actually a folder icon I made. Be a bit weary that some artists mentioned DOES NSFW. Fair warning if you tend to click the link.

The very first piece is more of a OC request. This is the only Vivi piece here based off the V5 phase. Drawn by Gulumunkus from January 2019.


The very first Commission is from Japan. Based off V6.5, I did save the design process for all commissions. Drawn by YutaAGC from December 2020.


One of the quickest commissions was drawn by Zaruno in 2021.


Pinup piece by Jellot from June 1st, 2022. This is the last commission based off V6.5.


This is an interesting piece I liked so much, it's currently my phone's wallpaper. Unlike the others I commissioned, this one is a mix between V6.1 (the 3D model), and 6.5. Artist is Brabbit, btw.


Idea sketch drawn by me.

Some tail ideas

This next piece by Bunshee97 is the first person I commissioned to draw Vivi's current V7 design. So why the skateboard? Well, the story here is that I played Tony Hawk's Underground, and had this idea a while after I paid him to draw her (though I was on queue). Simply, this is a "POV: You are Eric Sparrow" after dumping Vivi in Russia. You could see the fire in her eyes, knowing how screwed you are. Bunshee wanted to update the piece as it didn't look very good (according to him).


Quick potato sketch on Vivi's autumn attire

This is the sketch piece.

One of the fastest and expensive piece goes to my boy, Saxogoat. So, one thing I adore are the ears. Mainly, Vivi's ears are always pointing up and usually folds or tilt. Up to V6.5, the ears fold, but V7 right here, I think I should start sketching on what her ears should react to, based on this idea.


This here is the rough lineart. The only change I requested are the ears which didn't look right when looking at the reference sheet.

The last commission of 2022, and it's the quickest piece done by ASketchPadd. This was done in a single evening.


So yeah, that's all of the Vivi commissions for now, and I would happily support more artists to draw a bunny girl, and maybe learn a thing or two from them.










Comments