Vivi's Cosplay Pieces

 Vivi's "cosplay" series is a "once in a blue moon" thing where I draw the rabbit girl wearing some outfits based off other female characters. Throughout the ONLY 3 characters she's drawn, only the first cosplay piece is from a rabbit character, specifically Lori Jackrabbit from Jazz Jackrabbit 2.


Vivi's gone through several different iterations. The cosplay pieces are from her V4 phase.


Now PLOT TWIST: Bait & switched, let's talk about another bunny character Vivi's cosplaying: Cinderace. I was planning on Scorbunny, but considering Scorbunny is a baby or pre-evolved Pokemon, I chose the best option.



Let's start with this piece above this text. I call this the "VivDoll." VivDolls are just outlines on what clothes Vivi should wear, and when I get to it, the plans are as shown in a blocky tangent kind of way.



Then I start with the sketch. I'm using Clip Studio Paint, which is a valuable tool to have, because my XP-Pen tablet isn't too keen on Photoshop. What you didn't see is that I drew these poses over a 3D model with the proportions scaled to Vivi's reference sheet. The main challenges here are 1: Viv has 4 fingers. 2: Viv's face is a little more rabbit-like than human, and that means the ears had to be drawn in. 3: The clothes can be a bit of a problem.



I decided to have her facing towards you, with her hair tucked in the helmet. The helmet's deliberate, because if I colored Vivi's hair orange, then she's Cinderace with a different rabbit head.

The full flat piece. I would finish this off and upload it, but I want to add a little more than just this.

And so I added 2 more poses, showing her full body & back. The last pic I scaled her head on the bottom pose down a bit.

I think I'm starting to find my style at the end result. The next piece will be the thumbnail art for the upcoming Lost Legends episode: Malice.

Comments