Holiday Vivi (2022)

 


It's been a hot minute since the last Vivi post, and probably the only post on this month of December. Since Artstation is not reliable at the moment (as in artists are protesting against AI art), I decide to post the process in full on my Art Den.

PROCESS:

To begin, I fire up Clip Studio Paint and set out 3 different poses. The bottom-right will be a half-body pose. These dolls are very useful for reference material, and that cane was suppose to have a stripe, but didn't show up.

With this VivDoll, I asked some friends to suggest an outfit, and one of them respond with a nice sweater. I found one online that'll make a cute fit, and made the heart thing a little later.

With that, the model is actually up to proportions of the reference sheet (except the breasts, which I can't resize). I tweaked it a bit to fit the proportions of her face and tail.

The crawl pose. Dunno if I made the sweater looked right in the full render...
The preview of the full pose, but without ears.

The same thing, but the shading is partially done for the top pose.



Comments