Imagine NOT linking your sources?

 SO HERE'S A THING THAT SURPRISES ME...
Nobody noticed the fact I haven't cite my sources properly.


When it comes down to making a video with facts and stuff, you should have the sources to back that up. For over a year, I did gave out the sources, but only by name. The upcoming Turok: Evolution episode has plenty of sources... as in much more than 5 places. Heck, plenty of these sites are archived.

Before I decided to get off my ass and start making the whole thing, I need to properly cite the sources for my previous episodes. Fortunately, that's already easy enough as I already listed them beforehand. There are some sources that I can't link like it's in the game itself, emails, and other things. Now that's then and done, and I'll properly cite the sources for the next Lost Legends episodes, moving forward.

Comments