Some Commissions I paid for (January - June 2023 Edition)

 IT'S BEEN A WHILE, BUT

I GUESS I SHOULD TALK 

ABOUT SOME COMMISSIONS.



Yep, I think this should be a bi-annual thing where I decided to show you people some commissioned art. Wish I could do some commission art myself, but there's no takers... Maybe I should get off my ass and make some, but forcing yourself to draw fish girls with phat anime tiddies isn't a good idea.

Anyways there's some Vivi art, but I diversify with other characters... Sometimes I wish to commission artist to draw something completely silly instead of bunny girls, but we'll get to that, eventually.



404 Vivi not Found

VIVI (By ??)

This one I commissioned someone from February, but I haven't got the finished work for 6 months (& ongoing), beaten Brabbit's 5-month commission. Just picture Vivi in a nice black suit. The reason he told me does involve personal issues and work (so, like me), and he did update me that it's getting worked on. It's a slow process.
I'll update this article when I finally got the artwork, but I DON'T ENCOURAGE HARASSMENT ON THE ARTIST. Art takes time & skills.



VIVI & SCORBUNNY (By S0ll)

Unlike the previous, I commissioned a friend of mine to draw her with my favourite Pokemon, Scorbunny. She's a bunny enjoyer, too. I do like the visible fur on her arms and ears, which many others just color the skin with the fur, and call it a day. Stylistic choice, I know.


Same as above, but with dealt with a strawberry monster.

VIVI COSPLAYS KAZAMA (By Bunshee)

I decided to commission my man Bunshee to draw Vivi again, but with some Yakuza flair. I love it. The blood version is just a bonus pic.


No skateboard alt


SAKURA (By Jellot)

Another reoccurring artist is Jellot. Dude's a fan of Street Fighter & Guilty Gear, so I commissioned him with one pic and the price of a shaded render.
Specifically this, and he's interested.


Alt pose
SHANTAE (By SsYuYu)

This commission is what I meant by "something silly." I DM'd her and said "I will pay you $30 to draw Shantae wearing a silly hat..." and that silly hat being this cute bunny hat I saw online (and local dollar store). She also drew 2 rough poses, I chose one and that's the end result.

Oh, btw she's very good not only imitating Shantae art, but Skullgirls and MLP. Her commission windows are short, and slots are very limited. She does quick work out of it.

The silly bunny hat in question.



BUNNY LOTTE (By S0ll)

The last one is recent. I commissioned S0ll again, because she does like bunnies. I commissioned Lotte as a bunny, because of BNA: Brand New Animal, where there's a Little Witch Academia easter egg where the main trio are furries, and Lotte is a bunny. That's it, really. 


That's all for now. I may commission someone to draw a character wearing a funny hat, one of these days. 

Comments