Some Commissions I Paid For... (January-June 2024 Edition)

 WASSUP! Guess it's that time again where I throw in some commissions I paid a handful of artists for. It's not much, but I'm not a money pit either. I mean, I'm a damn wagie for Christ's sake. Well, formerly a wagie because I got laid off without warning back in April. So commissions will be a bit stingy. Hopefully I'll be back in employment, soon.

So there's only THREE commissions, which is fewer than usual because of my unemployment, but there is only one artist I commissioned but he never got around making it because the fucker is opening up more commission slots than finishing his list. Yeah, I wasted $40USD on Loo who I wanted him to draw Holly Hawkes from Scott Pilgrim Takes Off.

Anyways, let's start off with one made by my buddy... er, Buddy.

NetBitch V by BuddyCanary

I've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 for a few months and IMO it's one of the best open world games I've played. This V is one of my Netrunner builds who is armed with a nice revolver and a tomahawk that will dish out an EMP blast. I commissioned 2 versions, which is this one shown above and... an NSFW one. Just picture her naked & carrying 10-inches if you know what I'm saying.

Rough sketch

Transparent without filter

Malice by Giggs the Ghoul

I liked Giggs' content, and during the making of the Lost Legends update on Malice where I covered the Gwen Stefani build, I commissioned him to draw her. I also requested to make a transparent version without the filter so I could use her as the thumbnail. It turns out pretty great.


Rough sketch

Vivi by Colby.

I followed Colby for quite a while. When I saw his posts, it looked strangely familiar and it turns out he was formerly another artist I did follow because he actually fought off the Horny Curse, which kinda plagued some artists who wanted to get some attention IMO. Anyways, this one is the only Vivi piece here, and oddly she looked boy-ish. In the piece, she's holding a camera, I think.

Sadly, that's literally it for the first six months. Fingers crossed if I got a job, soon.

Comments