Mace's List of Art Things To Do (2023 Edition)

So, within 2022, I promised that I'll draw some more artworks than I did in 2021. However, that wasn't the case. Right now, this here is the list of finished art throughout this year.


Plymouth Prowler in Gran Turismo (Mockup from March)


BUNI run animation (January 8th)


MANRAY: Advance Edition (April, part of some group draw thing from a Rayman Discord)


BUNI but in a higher resolution (September)


Malice (October)


CinderViv (October)


School 1 (Tony Hawk's Underground 2) (August, but I remapped the textures, redo the lighting, updated visuals, and designed for Re-Volt racing)


Results aren't good. If you add the sketches, then the total amount would be 14 pieces + 1 Vivi Reference Sheet. I mean, work and Lost Legends took the time off of me, and it's doing the job. Now for 2023, aka: The 20th anniversary of my favourite year: 2003, I'm throwing in a list of ideas I want to draw or model.

Vib (Vivi's Jet Set Sona)


Vib was a planned Jet Set Radio persona for Vivi for 2020. I said in More Vivi Cosplay Pieces I want to fully realize the character. A wild idea is to make an animation showcasing her style, but that would take ages. What I need is some good time to spare, a JSR Mixtape, and a reference sheet.

Vivi (Viv7)


I may have to update the ears since Saxogoat's given me ideas. The model herself was barely started, but I watched a timelapse on how an artist known as Bran sculpted his models. This would be a time sink, but it takes practice... and a lotta time modelling hands.

SILVER Speedway


This is a custom Re-Volt car, based off my Team Associated SR10, which is based off the Chevy Monte Carlo. This is an on & off affair with this project. The model is what I wanted to look like, but the textures need some work. One day I'll get to finishing it, but I'll have deal with the parameters (aka: The internal stats of the car's handling functions) without RV Car Studio (a more in-depth app for Re-Volt Car parameters).

JUDI

Not many of you know about her, but she's Vivi's friend/employee of the Red Spade Cafe. Pic here is the last finished piece on Inkscape. If I want to get back to her, she needs an overhaul in design. Still gonna keep the bob cut, though.

Lastly, Some Fanart

To put it at the bare minimum: Just any fanart piece that isn't any of my OC's. I want to experiment on different styles, looks, and what term is similar. I should draw some more characters than just one rabbit, cars, or actual rabbits in general. Find something that interest me.

Comments